Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Blair

It's The Day You Were Born...
I remember it like it way just yesterday...
Another baby girl and this mama couldn't contain her Joy...

I laid lifeless on the gurney after giving birth...
Lost two-thirds of the volume of my body's blood for you...
The blood of a stranger kept me safe in place to live to mother you...

It has been unspeakable joy to walk this life with you...

A Little Girl so Curious ~
Mommy, what do the Catholics believe? What do the Methodists believe? What do the Mormons believe?  What do we believe? 

A Young Girl so Compassionate ~
Can we help my friend who is losing his way tripping in his darkness without his mommy's help---for she's with You.  Can I sit with my friend who is making really bad choices and needs someone to believe in him?  Can we give our money away? Can we talk to every single person we see?
Add caption

A Becoming Woman so Committed ~
Can I make a difference in my world?  Can I choose to see from an Eternal perspective?  Can I keep these African babies close to my heart?  What about making a life on Capitol Hill that dents into policies?  Can I serve constituents and communities and charities and care about things like human trafficking?

A Beautiful Married Woman so Chosen ~
Will you let me give my heart to the one I love?  Will you walk with me through thick and thin?  Will I find Spousal Love from the God I so adore?  Will you always be with me?

Blair, I've never loved you more. Never thought I could experience what I have with a girl like you. You're so beautiful to me.  "No good thing will He withhold from you for you walk uprightly."  Grace and Glory!  Thank you for the best 26 years of my little life.  You've made this mama fulfilled, happy, loved!  Happy Birthday Baby Blair.  Yes, you will always be my baby girl.  You may live under another roof, another's love, but I will love you  forever.  And every night, I kneel in my empty nest house and whisper a prayer to the God we Worship and Adore for Iron Rod Strength for you as you find your Rest in Him Alone. Psalm 62:1.  And may you hear Him say Two Things for Baby Blair:  I am so Strong in your life.  And I am so Loving to you.  Psalm 62:11.  His Strength, His Love, Always! 

Happy Birthday My Love ! 

Your Family Loves You
More Than Tongue Can Tell

All My Love on your Birthday, Mommy
Isaiah 50:4 is for you this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous 2/23/2011  

Mommy! This was so sweet! I love you!!

Blair

Mary Lou 2/23/2011  

This is a beautiful tribute. You are one blessed woman and Blair is so blessed to have you as her Mommy!!!!Oh how love is written over and through and in each word that you wrote. What a keepsake for your daughter.

Laura 2/24/2011  

Oh how sweet...Blessings!

Happy bday, Blair!

Lisa Easterling 2/25/2011  

Girl, you made me cry. My baby girl (our youngest, and only daughter) will turn 16 in May and I'm close to tears pretty often these days so it wasn't hard to make me cry. What lovely words, a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl, your Blair. Happy birthday from a mama in Florida who understands how mother love only grows stronger with time.

Lisa @ Write, Pray, Love

Praying for Our Friend Joanne Psalm 131:3 Waiting on God. Hope Now. Hope Always.

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home
"Whoever welcomes a little child in My Name, welcomes Me." Matthew 18:5 We have posted pictures of the orphans receiving their gifts from you. Scroll down to the post entitled "Today Was the Big Day." Many orphans didn't own anything of their own, but now do, because of you.

My Family

My Family
Britt, Blair, Bev, Bob, Brooke, Barrett

Contact

I've met some amazing women through blogging. I would love to hear from you. My personal e-mail is:
sixbrandons@gmail.com
I have another blog where I blog daily as a small group of us read through the New Testament this year. It's called A String of Pearls. We carry each other on mats (when we just can't walk anymore) to Jesus and sweet things like that.

Followers

My Blog List

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Site Meter

Especially Designed for Bev by

Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008