Friday, May 25, 2007

SOPHOMORE!!!!!!




Your big litle brother

is now a SOPHOMORE....
school's out!!!!!!!

Here we are on Mother's Day in Plano
@ Shelby & Toni's....

Britt gave me a card that said that I was
"a great role model that he could look up to & follow God." That's amazing since I have felt at times like such a failure this year.
I was reading today a book called
How Children Raise Parents by Dan Allender and he said it this way..."a leader lives not on success but on the inevitability that I must strike out and pick up the bat and take another swing."
In spite of our sin,
GRACE ABOUNDS and we are called to marvel at His grace which leads to gratitude and grace-filled parenting...GRACE UPON GRACE---i love that verse!

I am amazed tonight @ II Cor. 12: 9,10 as we end this freshman school year that God's grace has been so sufficient for my troubles, tears, and trials.

This week, Bob prayed for me in the middle of the night as I was awakened by a haunting dream...Bob prayed that I would be ready like Zaccheus and come down for He is coming to our house today. He is always inviting us to His party. He's here, gotta go...
One more thing for Brookie Two Shoes...our next stop is College Station...
P.S. Yes, my hair shrunk cause it was dyed 6 times in one day!

1 comments:

Brooke 5/30/2007  

fly me to college station!

congrats britt!!! way to move up in the high school world. :)

mom: thanks for the coke. i got the 20 baht in the mail yesterday.

Praying for Our Friend Joanne Psalm 131:3 Waiting on God. Hope Now. Hope Always.

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home
"Whoever welcomes a little child in My Name, welcomes Me." Matthew 18:5 We have posted pictures of the orphans receiving their gifts from you. Scroll down to the post entitled "Today Was the Big Day." Many orphans didn't own anything of their own, but now do, because of you.

My Family

My Family
Britt, Blair, Bev, Bob, Brooke, Barrett

Contact

I've met some amazing women through blogging. I would love to hear from you. My personal e-mail is:
sixbrandons@gmail.com
I have another blog where I blog daily as a small group of us read through the New Testament this year. It's called A String of Pearls. We carry each other on mats (when we just can't walk anymore) to Jesus and sweet things like that.

Followers

My Blog List

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Site Meter

Especially Designed for Bev by

Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008