Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Forever Friends!


Special Friends A Chapter Closed...

Special Friends
A Chapter Closed...
And God knows the plans
He has for each of you...
Prov. 29:11
And He wants each of you
to not only hear Him but
also to see Him
Job 42:5

Blair's Roommates...
Blair's
Sweet Roommates...
friends who stick close. Prov 18:24
because each of you
are called
God's Friend James 2:23...
you have been
such great friends to Blair...

A friend loves
at all times .....Prov.17:17

Thanks for loving
my daughter so well!



Blair & Jenna

Graduation Day

May 13, 2007

Forever Friends...




3 comments:

Jane 5/17/2007  

Congratulations Blair and Barrett on your graduations! It has been a join to follow your news through your mom's blog.
Jane Katie's mom

Jane 5/17/2007  

JOY...but joining is good too. I'm a big fan of joining.

Brooke 5/17/2007  

yeah Blair!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoop for graduating. :)

Praying for Our Friend Joanne Psalm 131:3 Waiting on God. Hope Now. Hope Always.

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home
"Whoever welcomes a little child in My Name, welcomes Me." Matthew 18:5 We have posted pictures of the orphans receiving their gifts from you. Scroll down to the post entitled "Today Was the Big Day." Many orphans didn't own anything of their own, but now do, because of you.

My Family

My Family
Britt, Blair, Bev, Bob, Brooke, Barrett

Contact

I've met some amazing women through blogging. I would love to hear from you. My personal e-mail is:
sixbrandons@gmail.com
I have another blog where I blog daily as a small group of us read through the New Testament this year. It's called A String of Pearls. We carry each other on mats (when we just can't walk anymore) to Jesus and sweet things like that.

Followers

My Blog List

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Site Meter

Especially Designed for Bev by

Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008