Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random Questions from Jenny Hope

I got this award from sweet Jenny Hope and I can't possibly remember how to link her up here. Nor can I imagine answering 50 questions with one word, so I'll pick and choose as I am supposed to answer to pick up this award. I'll give you about 10 answers just cause I love my real life friend Jenny Hope! No pretend friend anymore---she's a real one and a keeper. Her blog is: http://jennyhope-jennyhope.blogspot.com/

1. Where's the cell phone?---no clue. Two words, what a start.
7. Dream last night? forgotten somewhere. Two words again.
8. My goal? Isaiah 30:15
11. Your fears? being alone
12. Where do want to be in 6 years? more in love with my beautiful God...more alive!
14. What you are not? not bound up like I've been 2 Chron 32:22 not watching my own back
for God is taking care of me on every side and it's happening...a little more solid
15. Wish list item? I-Touch...there I said it.
16. Where I grew up? New Orleans
17. Last thing you just did? Bible study on Corinthians...2 cor 7:10 - real repentance leads to changed lives
22. My mood? Full of hope this day to live a quiet life of rest and trust and let Him pour out, not me being an overcomer but all about Him pouring out Romans 5:5
30. Last time you laughed? Brooke is here from Thailand and so makes me laugh real deep. But my last laugh was with my 17-year-old as he went on a field trip to hear Robert Schuller at a business conference with his school this a.m. and I TRIED to encourage him to remember whose he was (in other words, obey in public, even at 17, as he really tends to enjoy life). His response? He started singing "I'm in the Lord's Army, yes sir." Pretty funny to this mom.
31. Last time you cried? About 5 minutes ago when I was reading Romans and realized that that book of the Bible has sparked many revivals throughout history. Where are we? Start right here in my heart, o God, that I may find HIM in the midst of all we are going through not to get rid of the pain but to connect with my beautiful LORD.

So Jenny Hope told me I needed to pass the torch of questions on to you...so go to her blog to see the list of all the questions. Anyone who reads this blog can take this award and blog on. Just send me an e-mail when you post your 50 questions (I think Jenny quit at 31) cause I'd love to come read your answers and get to know you better. Lots of Love and let me know if any of you are going to Converge. I'll be there! Would love to hug your neck! Bev

PS - I am in desperate need of blog makeover help on a budget. Does anyone know where I can find a Christmas header or new template for free? E-mail me.

8 comments:

beckyjomama 12/03/2008  

Bev - I have never met you, but all my Siesta buddies say that you ROCK! So, I guess I love ya by proxy! And, as I was reading, I decided that there is NO STINKIN' WAY I could answer those with just one word!

**SIGH**
And, I have no clue how to email you, but, if you're looking for a makeover ... I am no pro, but I can totally help ya with a Christmas makeover! Come see me at my place or email me if ya want some assistance!

April 12/03/2008  

Hi Bev! I am Jenny's friend - April... I came over to visit and have so enjoyed reading your blog! Thank you for speaking truth.
As for the whole blog thing I am new too but I do know that you can get free templates at PYZAM.COM & a few friends use this site but I don't think it is free - http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ Hope that helps!

Karen 12/03/2008  

Hey girl! I hope today was a good one for you. (I'm glad it's winding down and that's all I'm going to say about that...) Anyway, I used the cutest blog thingy for my last makeover and I was very happy with it. You might try there.

I would love to come to Converge but it is not to be. Not this year anyway. But maybe one day. (I would settle for getting my head somewhat organized at the moment.)

Enjoy the evening, dear one.
love,
karen

Alana 12/03/2008  

Hey sweet Bev, I so enjoyed reading your list and catching up with you a bit. I hope your Thanksgiving was a blessed one!

Laura 12/03/2008  

Bev,

You made me chuckle with your words! I would definitely have trouble with the one word thing! I love that you cried over Romans. Your heart is beautiful!

Angela Baylis 12/04/2008  

Hey, Bev! Go check out TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com and see if you can download one for free! I did mine a while back and it was fairly easy! I have to go look up Isaiah 30:15 again! I'm sure it's one great goal that I'll want to copy!
Love you!
Angie xoxo

ocean mommy 12/04/2008  

I'm off to look up Isaiah 30:15...I think I know, but I've got to be sure. :)

As usual, you are driving me straight to the Word...thank you.

Praying that you are having a wonderful visit with your sweet children!

Hugs
steph.

Fran 12/08/2008  

I just want you to know that I love ya and have you on my heart. I'm going to stop and say a prayer for you right now ok?

Big blessings and joy~
Fran

Praying for Our Friend Joanne Psalm 131:3 Waiting on God. Hope Now. Hope Always.

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home
"Whoever welcomes a little child in My Name, welcomes Me." Matthew 18:5 We have posted pictures of the orphans receiving their gifts from you. Scroll down to the post entitled "Today Was the Big Day." Many orphans didn't own anything of their own, but now do, because of you.

My Family

My Family
Britt, Blair, Bev, Bob, Brooke, Barrett

Contact

I've met some amazing women through blogging. I would love to hear from you. My personal e-mail is:
sixbrandons@gmail.com
I have another blog where I blog daily as a small group of us read through the New Testament this year. It's called A String of Pearls. We carry each other on mats (when we just can't walk anymore) to Jesus and sweet things like that.

Followers

My Blog List

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Site Meter

Especially Designed for Bev by

Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008