Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Britt

                                                                                                                                                                        We waited 7 l-o-n-g years for your arrival. 

Seven years of infertility after having three children in three years. 

I just had to touch your big toe, first thing, to see if you were really real.  Oh the joy!

Endless swim meets...thirteen years worth.

Exciting AAU basketball games...eight years total.

Epic moments...like being named a Terry Scholar at UT
                              and a Coca-Cola Scholar.




Our circumstances do not define us.

Our lives are not centered around our wins and losses.
Only one Center.

In just 21 years, you have been through a lot.
You watched your Madre suffer like none of my other children have.
We could not be any more proud of how you have embraced the God you love.
Look at how young you were when you moved to Austin.

Some memories I hold dear was your trip to Thailand
when you were seventeen.
You raised all kinds of money to help an orphanage
where Brooke volunteered.


Happy 21st Birthday to 6'4" of humility and kindness and love.
Your siblings adore you!

And a verse I pray for you all the time ---
2 Timothy 4:7
Fight the Good Fight
Finish Your Course
Keep Your Faith






Love You Forever.
Miss You So.
Madre.

0 comments:

Praying for Our Friend Joanne Psalm 131:3 Waiting on God. Hope Now. Hope Always.

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home

House of Blessing Tribal Childrens Home
"Whoever welcomes a little child in My Name, welcomes Me." Matthew 18:5 We have posted pictures of the orphans receiving their gifts from you. Scroll down to the post entitled "Today Was the Big Day." Many orphans didn't own anything of their own, but now do, because of you.

My Family

My Family
Britt, Blair, Bev, Bob, Brooke, Barrett

Contact

I've met some amazing women through blogging. I would love to hear from you. My personal e-mail is:
sixbrandons@gmail.com
I have another blog where I blog daily as a small group of us read through the New Testament this year. It's called A String of Pearls. We carry each other on mats (when we just can't walk anymore) to Jesus and sweet things like that.

Followers

My Blog List

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Site Meter

Especially Designed for Bev by

Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008