250 - “Stand in the Gap” Ezekiel 22-24
"I searched for a man among them
who would build up the wall
and stand in the gap before Me for the land,
so that I would not destroy it;
but I found no one."
Ezekiel 22:30
God, make us men & women who
will Stand in that Gap
and See You.
These verses are so real, so hard, so true. God gives us over to ourselves if we do not surrender. May we bow before the Mighty One in humble honor, adoration, and love.
We all deal
Father, forgive us! May we turn our eyes to You. Revive us in your ways.
PHOTO: Bridge over troubled waters. Troubles come to all but our arrogance creates so much more trouble.
"See My Glory
not in my Holy Wrath
but now in Merciful Love.
My Plan is to free you to dance.
But My Mercy is Severe.
My Love stops
at Nothing
to bring in My Kingdom
to renew My people
to draw My servants into radical dependence on Me
as their First Thing."
66LL

0 comments:
Post a Comment